Describe the artifact in detail using any applicable senses
● Identify your chosen artifact.
● Describe the artifact in detail using any applicable senses mentioned in the overview.
● What are the elements of the artifact that you believe are most important to how you experience it? Does the choice of medium impact your experience?
● State your opinion on what you believe is the purpose of this artifact and the success of the creator in achieving the purpose.
● Discuss how the artifact reflects the culture (or context) in which it exists. Be sure to address what aspects of culture have relevance for this artifact: politics, history, religion, social perceptions, technology, media, education, and so on. In other words, how do the artifact and its culture interrelate?