Implications Of The Four Studies You Chose
Research Critiques and PICOT Question Guidelines – Final Draft
Quantitative and Quantitative Studies
Summary of studies. Include problem, significance to nursing, purpose, objective, and research question.
- How do these two articles support the nurse practice issue you chose?
- Discuss how these articles will be used to answer your PICOT question.
- Describe how the interventions and comparison groups in the articles compare to those identified in your PICOT question.
Method of Study:
- State the methods of the articles you are comparing and describe how they are different.
- Consider the methods you identified in your chosen articles and state one benefit and one limitation of each method.
Results of Study
- Summarize the key findings of each of the studies into a comprehensive summary.
- What are the implications of the four studies you chose in nursing practice?
- Discuss two ethical considerations in conducting research.
- Describe how the researchers in the four articles you choose took these ethical considerations into account while performing their research.
- What are the anticipated outcomes for your PICOT question?
- How do the outcomes of the four articles you chose compare to your anticipated outcomes?
PICOT QUESTION: Falls in at-risk geriatric population in the hospital/skilled care setting does hourly rounding when compared to rounding every two hours affect incidence of falls during hospitalization?
APA STYLE, ADDRESS PAPER AS A NARRATIVE.
- The completed analysis should connect to your identified practice problem of interest that is the basis for your PICOT question
- Discuss the link between the PICOT question, the research articles, and the nursing problem you identified. Include relevant details and supporting explanation and use that information to propose evidence-based practice changes.
Must INCLUDE 4 Research Articles AND INCLUDE ABSTRACTS based on REVISED PICOT QUESTION:
2 QUALITATIVE Research Articles: I need to find 2 NEW research articles for this final critique draft (feel free to provide these articles…)