NR 534 Week 3 Discussion 2 Change Model Application
The Kotter change model guides change agents through an eight-step process to facilitate change. Consider a recent organizational change with which you are familiar and apply the Kotter change model. Consider each step of the model and how the organizational change did or did not complete each step. Discuss how well or poorly one of these steps was completed. Did this change meet the outcome expectations by creating a positive change?
Criteria for Format and Special Instructions
- This assignment must be submitted to TurnItIn™, as required by the TurnItIn™ policy. A Similarity Index of “blue” or “green” must be obtained. A score in the blue or green range indicates a similarity of less than 24% which is the benchmark for CCN graduate nursing students.
- Any other level of similarity index level requires the student to revise the assignment before the due date and time. To allow sufficient time for revision, early submission of the assignment to TurnItIn™ is highly encouraged. The final submission will be graded by faculty. If a Turnitin™ report indicates that plagiarism has occurred, the Academic Integrity policy will be followed.
- The textbook required for this course may not be used as a reference for this assignment.
- The use of a dictionary to define or explain ethical principles or leadership is not allowed for this assignment.
- Lesson information from this course may not be used as a scholarly reference.
- A minimum of 6 (six) scholarly references must be used.
- When presenting information from a published resource, past tense verbs are required.
- Title page, body of paper, and reference page must follow APA guidelines as found in the 6th edition of the manual. This includes the use of headings for each section or topic of the paper.
- The paper (excluding the title page and references page) should be a minimum of 3 pages and not to exceed 5 pages. Points will be lost for not meeting these length requirements (too short or too long)
- Ideas and information that come from readings must be cited and referenced correctly.
- Rules of grammar, spelling, word usage, and punctuation are followed and consistent with formal written work as found in the 6th edition of the APA manual