Nursing Assignment Acers
NSG110 Math Homework #6
NSG110 Math Homework #6
What is the brand name? ____________________________________
What is the generic name? ___________________________________
How many pills are in the bottle? ______________________________
How many milligrams are each pill? ____________________________
Beat the deadline
Order today and get your high-quality custom paper within hours.
2) The doctor prescribes 750 micrograms of a medication. The pharmacy sends 0.5milligrams pills of the medication. How many pills will you give the patient? ____________________________________
3) Total your patient’s intake and output for your 12 hour shift.
At 08:00 the patient consumed 1 cup of coffee, 1 pint of milk and 6 ounces of orange juice. At 08:30 he voided 200mL of urine and vomited 150 ounces of emesis. At 11:45 he vomited 100 mLs of emesis and states he is very nauseated. You notify the health care provider who orders normal saline 100ml/hr IV, which is started at 12:00. The patient consumed ½ cup of ice chips. For dinner the health care provider ordered clear liquids. 14:00 the patient voided 225 mL of urine. At dinner the patient took 1 cup of chicken broth, ½ cup of jello and 8 ounces of tea. At 18:00, the patient voided 100ml of urine. Your shift ends. What is the intake and the output of this patient?
4) A parent brings in their infant for fever and ear infection. The physician orders 300mg of Amoxicillin. The pharmacy sends you this NDC 0781-5060 Amoxicillin Amoxicillin
How many mL do you give your patient? Round to the nearest tenth.
5) The physician has ordered 500 mg of XX medication. The pharmacy sends 0.25 g pills of XX medication. How many pills should you give?
6) The OR calls and tells you to have your patient ready for surgery at 13:00 today. What time is this in standard time? (Be sure to include am/pm)
7) The physician orders Doxycycline 10 mL for a child with a sore throat.
The pharmacy sends this medication Vibramycin® Calcium (doxycycline calcium oral suspension, USP) oral suspension SYRUP Vibramycin® Hyclate (doxycycline hyclate capsules, USP) CAPSULES Vibramycin® Monohydrate (doxycycline monohydrate) for ORAL SUSPENSION Vibra-Tabs® (doxycycline hyclate …
The mother complains that you gave Vibramycin and that is not what the doctor ordered. What do you tell her? ______________________
8) The physician orders 250 mcq of digoxin po daily for your patient. The pharmacy sends digoxin 0.25mg per mL. How many mL do you administer? ____________________________________________
9) Your patient is to receive 6 mg of Ketorolac every 6 hours as needed for postoperative pain. How many mL’s will you give per dose?NDC 25021-701 Ketorolac Tromethamine Ketorolac Tromethamine
10) Your patient’s IV is infusing at 100mL/hr. Halfway through your 12 hour shift the IV infiltrates, you stop the infusion and cannot restart a new IV. How many mL’s did your patient receive for your shift?
ORDER NOW FOR CUSTOMIZED, PLAGIARISM-FREE PAPERS
You must proofread your paper. But do not strictly rely on your computer’s spell-checker and grammar-checker; failure to do so indicates a lack of effort on your part and you can expect your grade to suffer accordingly. Papers with numerous misspelled words and grammatical mistakes will be penalized. Read over your paper – in silence and then aloud – before handing it in and make corrections as necessary. Often it is advantageous to have a friend proofread your paper for obvious errors. Handwritten corrections are preferable to uncorrected mistakes. NSG110 Math Homework #6
Use a standard 10 to 12 point (10 to 12 characters per inch) typeface. Smaller or compressed type and papers with small margins or single-spacing are hard to read. It is better to let your essay run over the recommended number of pages than to try to compress it into fewer pages.
Likewise, large type, large margins, large indentations, triple-spacing, increased leading (space between lines), increased kerning (space between letters), and any other such attempts at “padding” to increase the length of a paper are unacceptable, wasteful of trees, and will not fool your professor.
The paper must be neatly formatted, double-spaced with a one-inch margin on the top, bottom, and sides of each page. When submitting hard copy, be sure to use white paper and print out using dark ink. If it is hard to read your essay, it will also be hard to follow your argument.