NUR 550 Assignment: Organizational cultural and readiness assessment Assessing your organization is necessary before developing your evidence-based practice (EBP). You are in charge of preparing the groundwork for EBP in this task. This work is divided into two sections: the proposal/problem statement and literature review, which you did in NUR-550, and an assessment of the organizational culture and readiness.
Section A: Organizational Culture and Readiness Assessment
It is essential to understand the culture of the organization in order to begin assessing its readiness for EBP implementation. Select an appropriate organizational culture survey tool and use this instrument to assess the organization\ ‘s readiness.
● Develop an analysis of 250 words from the results of the survey, addressing your organization\’s readiness level, possible project barriers and facilitators, and how to integrate clinical inquiry, providing strategies that strengthen the organization\’s weaker areas.
● Make sure to include the rationale for the survey category scores that were signiﬁcantly high and low, incorporating details or examples. Explain how to integrate clinical inquiry into the organization.
● Submit a summary of your results. The actual survey results do not need to be included.
Section B: Proposal/Problem Statement and Literature Review
In NUR-550, you developed a PICOT statement and literature review for a population quality initiative. In 500-750 words, include the following:
● Reﬁne your PICOT into a proposal or problem statement.
● Provide a summary of the research you conducted to support your PICOT, including subjects, methods, key ﬁndings, and limitations.
You are required to cite three to ﬁve sources to complete this assignment. Sources must be published within the last 5 years and appropriate for the assignment criteria and nursing content.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
Please add this to order # 13691
Please reference my previous order numbers 13521 and 13418 for references and population for the paper
In this course, the student will:
● Explore research articles, nursing and related theories, applying levels of evidence, and theoretical frameworks to identify quality research studies.
● Demonstrate understanding of scientiﬁc inquiry, knowledge generation, utilization, and dissemination in advanced nursing practice.
● Evaluate the evidence for potential solutions/innovations that can potentially solve a health care issue and improve patient outcomes.
● Identify gaps in nursing knowledge and evidence-based practice that can potentially be resolved by planning and implementing a practice change project.
● Formulate a clinically researchable question amenable to an innovative evidence-based practice change
● Write a scholarly literature review that supports a clinically researchable question amenable to an innovative evidence-based practice change proposal.
● Evaluate health policy and advocacy issues for the purpose of improving health care outcomes.
● Engage in scientiﬁc inquiry into the state of health care delivery, patient-centered care, and ethical principles related to health beliefs, health promotion, and risk reduction of diverse populations.
● Propose quality improvement initiatives that advance the delivery of safe, high-quality health care.
● Use principles from epidemiology, biostatistics, genetics, genomics, and cultural competence to guide comparisons of various patient populations.