NUR 699 Wk6 Complete Assignment
NUR 699 GC Week 6 Discussion 1
When reviewing the literature and different types of evidence, there are often gaps in the ﬁndings. Are such gaps a help or a hindrance when wanting to create a change?
NUR 699 GC Week 6 Discussion 2
What is the difference between statistically signiﬁcant evidence and clinically signiﬁcant evidence? How would each of these ﬁndings be used to advance an evidenced-based project?
Evidence-Based Practice Proposal: Section G: Evaluation of Process Details:
In 500-750 words (not including the title page and reference page), develop an evaluation plan to be included in your ﬁnal evidence-based practice project. Provide the following criteria in the evaluation, making sure it is comprehensive and concise:
● Describe the rationale for the methods used in collecting the outcome data.
● Describe the ways in which the outcome measures evaluate the extent to which the project objectives are achieved.
● Describe how the outcomes will be measured and evaluated based on the evidence. Address validity, reliability, and applicability.
● Describe strategies to take if outcomes do not provide positive results.
● Describe implications for practice and future research.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
Upon receiving feedback from the instructor, reﬁne “Section G: Evaluation” for your ﬁnal submission. This will be a continuous process throughout the course for each section.